One of the most frustrating and difficult aspects of raising a child living with Aspergers or Autism is coping with tantrums and meltdowns. Whilst they are not the same, they are often confused and in this video today I share with you three tips to help you both identify and deal with them!
Previous PostHow do Children Learn to Read and Spell?
Aspergers, Meltdowns & Tantrums – How to Cope!
Leave a Reply
- That’s not how people with Asperger’s think… Again!
- Tapping for Test Stress (NAPLAN)
- Bullying and your ASD Child – What you can do!
- ASD, Anxiety, Stress and School – What’s really happening!
- Christmas Stress? A Little Strategy to help
- Autism, Obsession into Passion – And an awesome outcome!
- Aspergers, Anxiety and Change… a technique to help
- ASD, Parents and Stress- A Tapping Sequence to Help
- Aspergers, Meltdowns & Tantrums – How to Cope!
- How do Children Learn to Read and Spell?
- Anxiety, Aspergers & What We Are Missing!
- Aspergers, Anxiety and Tapping
- Helping Teachers Understand Your Asperger’s Child at School
- Asperger’s and Cyberbulling -Tips to Help Keep your Child Safe
- #1 Issue Most People Miss with Bullying & Aspergers!
- 3 Top Tips To Help Your ASD Child If They Are Bullied
- How Come Nobody Told Me At Diagnosis About Aspergers and Grown Up Children!
- Bonus Video – Food, Family and Life on The Spectrum
- Australia Ranked Worst in the World for Social Network Bullying
- 5 Ways to Help Your ASD Child to Develop Bully-Resilience
A great read. Our good friends have a child with Asperger’s Syndrome, and whilst they are a very happy family, we can now appreciate the challenges they face daily and the skills they have developed to over come them. A real eye opener!
Sometimes Life hands you a challenge, that at the outset seems insurmountable, but later you realise was in fact a gift that changed your life.
- May 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- December 2009